This disclaimer applies to the Virgin Active Glamorgan Ride on Sunday, 18th October 2015.
All riders in the Virgin Active Glamorgan Ride are deemed to have accepted the following conditions by entering the event.
- The participant must wear a cycling helmet for the event.
- The participant takes part entirely at their own risk and are fully responsible for their actions whilst attending the event.
- The event organisers and their agents cannot accept any responsibility for personal accident, loss, or damage to cycles, equipment and personal effects or any public liability.
- The participant accepts that the event they are entering is not a race in any format.
- The participant, upon signing the registration form, agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of riding the distance they have chosen. If, during the event, they decide to change their route and distance, then all consequences of this action are theirs.
- Sarn Helen Cycle Events reserves the right to shorten or alter the published route at anytime. Participants do not have the right to claim a refund if the route is shortened.
- The participant confirms that the cycle/bike they are riding for the event and all of their equipment is of a suitable standard and state of road worthiness.
- Any event entry fees cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
- Sarn Helen Cycle Events and Virgin Active Glamorgan reserve the right to cancel the event, due to extreme weather conditions, and no refunds will be issued.
- The participant agrees to assign and grant the right and permission for Sarn Helen Cycle Events and/or Virgin Active Glamorgan to use and publish any photographs/film/video/electronic representations and/or sound recordings of the participant on the event. The participant hereby releases Sarn Helen Cycle Events and/or Virgin Active Glamorgan from any and all liability from such use and promotion. The participant specifically waives any right to any compensation they may have for appearing in any of the photographs/film/video/electronic representations and/or sound recordings of the participant at the Virgin Active Glamorgan Ride.