Please read our Conditions of Entry below for the Paris to Swansea Charity Bike Ride 2018.
1. A non-refundable registration fee of £100 is required to participate in this event and should be paid direct to Sarn Helen Cycle Events.
2. If you have selected:
Option One – You pay the non-refundable event registration fee direct to Sarn Helen Cycle Events when you register for the event. You must pay the full event costs of £800 which will need to be paid to Sarn Helen Cycle Events eight weeks before the departure date to secure your place on the event. You agree to raise as much sponsorship or make a personal donation to the charity of your choice.
Option Two – You pay the non-refundable event registration fee direct to Sarn Helen Cycle Events when you register for the event. You must pay the full tour costs of the event. These costs of £800 per person need to be paid to Sarn Helen Cycle Events eight weeks prior to the departure date to secure your place on the event.
3. If you do not take up your place for any reason, you must inform Sarn Helen Cycle Events and your charity immediately. You must contact all your sponsors to ask if they wish to make a donation or have their sponsorship returned. You must send all sponsorship forms and sponsorship money collected to your charity.
4. The good reputation of your charity is paramount. You must agree to act lawfully and to follow the fundraising guidelines laid out by the charity you are supporting.
5. All participants taking part do so at their own risk. Sarn Helen Cycle Events has organised travel, accommodation, food and guides etc. In making these arrangements Sarn Helen Cycle Events is acting as your agent and is unable to accept liability for any loss or damage, however arising, or for cancellation of the event due to circumstances beyond their control.
6. Itineraries, schedules and accommodation may change and other alterations may occur which are beyond the control of Sarn Helen Cycle Events.
7. You must not be dependent on alcohol or drugs or have any criminal convictions.
8. Your passport must be valid for at least six months from date of return to the UK. You are responsible for ensuring that you have a valid passport for the challenge. Passport control and other authorities will reserve the right to refuse entry.
9. Your travel insurance must cover health/accident/loss/repatriation during the event. You must supply proof of travel insurance ten weeks prior to departure or you may forfeit your place on the event.
10. For health and safety reasons the tour operator, ground agents and/or medical staff reserve the right to stop any person from participating.
11. The tour operator and local staff should not be subject to inappropriate verbal or physical behaviour. In any such case we reserve the right to exclude any person from the event.
12. You must agree to be bound by Sarn Helen Cycle Events Paris to Swansea Charity Bike Ride 2018 Booking Conditions.
13. You must be at least 18 years of age before the departure date of the event unless permission has been given by Sarn Helen Cycle Events.
This contract is governed by the law of England and Wales, and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The event is operated by Sarn Helen Cycle Events Ltd, 6 St Christophers Court, Marina, Swansea. SA1 1UA.